Hi! So I have a request for all loud house fan out there. I'm working on a Loud house video for a month now. I'm almost done but I'm afraid.
I'm afraid that it could be cringe for some of you, but that's not what I want. I want to make a video that could be seeing has a real episode. But unfortunately I'm very mad when come to Luan joke and puns. And I'm not sure if it's too long.
See my video is a old way of making chat video (using Movie Maker). But I didn't steal fan art to match with each characters I decide to actually go with vectors I made witch a lot have been slightly change to match with their emotions.
So I'll took has much has possible fan to help me and when my video will be done I'll sent you a link in private of my video witch I'll lock making only possible for the one wo receive the link to watch. I want all of you to watch it entirely even if you think it's cringe. Then answer those questions (in private) and please tell me the reason why you think it was cringe.
So here the question:
- How was the video in general? Tell me why.
- Did the personality of the characters was on point? If not tell me what part must be change and what you think I should do.
- How was the vectors? Entertaining? Was it too much or not enough?
- How was each characters line? What should I change or replace by. (exemple: What Luan jokes could be better to feet with the story.)
- What about the music, is it too noisy or just fine. Do you think I need to use an other song? Witch one? (but it has to be a song I can use for free and an instrumental one if possible)
- How was the time between each frame too long, too short?
One more thing, If you saw grammar error in the video tell me so I could change it.
And that's pretty much it, if you think I forgot an important question for my video tell me. Plus if you have question to ask me in return, please tell.
And do not be afraid of putting this entry in your journal entry has long has you tell everyone that I'm the one searching. If I can find tons of fan I might be able to do a good video.
Thank you in advance and have a nice day/night.